re:Musician's Handbook--full time or part time

HI WILL,

great question, hopefully easily answered.

Don't see becoming a full time musician as your only goal if you have
big responsibilities at home.

Instead, just hone your skills and adapt them to the marketplace and
EASE into it. Think of it as a transition. Don't abandon your security
but blend it with being a musician. You can always adjust your ratio of
musician to teacher as needed.

Lots of full time musicians coexist peacefully with their non musician
alter egos.

prosper,

randy

Begin forwarded message: