FREE GIVEAWAY!!!- THE MUSICIANS HANDBOOK- The New Rules for Getting Gigs

- --Apple-Mail-62-52964276

hi harmonica friends,

After much deliberation, I have decided to give away copies of my=20
Handbook.

This book is 3 years in the making and details the path to=20
enlightenment, virtuosity and money making music.

It specifies how to reach your objectives and find your market for your=20=

skills.

I sell this on my website, however, I have been overcome by altruistic=20=

desires. I realize that I have been blessed with much work thanks to=20
what I have learned from my heros--toots, howard levy, richard hunter,=20=

larry adler, charlie mccoy, phil gazelle, robert bonfiglio, rob=20
paparozzi, rod piazza, etc, etc. I would like to give something back to=20=

the harmonica community.

Therefore this week, until friday morning, I will give a free copy of=20
my Handbook (only in PDF format) to anyone who asks for it. All you=20
have to do to get a copy is to send me an email requesting it and I=20
will send it out to you.

I am not concerned about the money. I would prefer that the harmonica=20
players prosper.

You see, thanks to you, the harmonica has given me so much.

I am so elated to play the harmonica and I hope I can help as I have=20
been helped.

Best of wishes,

randy singer

The New Rules for Getting Gigs
  By Randy Singer =A92004

These are brave new times for musicians. Our livelihood is threatened=20
by competition from all fronts and musicianship is devalued as=20
technology brings =93musical skills=94 and media coverage to just about=20=

anyone.

  Brave new times require new rules. That is why I have written THE=20
MUSICIANS HANDBOOK- The New Rules for Getting Gigs.

This eBook is designed to show you how seek out the hidden=20
opportunities for performance and make the changes to put yourself in=20
these money making and career enhanced gigs.

  20 years in the making, you can benefit from the real life examples=20
today and even be gigging next week.

- --Apple-Mail-62-52964276

hi harmonica friends,

After much deliberation, I have decided to give away copies of my
Handbook.=20

This book is 3 years in the making and details the path to
enlightenment, virtuosity and money making music.

It specifies how to reach your objectives and find your market for
your skills.

I sell this on my website, however, I have been overcome by altruistic
desires. I realize that I have been blessed with much work thanks to
what I have learned from my heros--toots, howard levy, richard hunter,
larry adler, charlie mccoy, phil gazelle, robert bonfiglio, rob
paparozzi, rod piazza, etc, etc. I would like to give something back
to the harmonica community.

Therefore this week, until friday morning, I will give a free copy of
my Handbook (only in PDF format) to anyone who asks for it. All you
have to do to get a copy is to send me an email requesting it and I
will send it out to you.

I am not concerned about the money. I would prefer that the harmonica
players prosper.

You see, thanks to you, the harmonica has given me so

I am so elated to play the harmonica and I hope I can help as I have
been helped.

Best of wishes,

randy singer

Getting Gigs

=

</smaller>These are brave new times for musicians. Our livelihood is
threatened by competition from all fronts and musicianship is devalued
as technology brings =93musical skills=94 and media coverage to just =
about
=

=
ram>0000,2C2C,1B1B</param><smaller>Brave
new times require new rules. That is why I have written <bold>THE