RE : 5 minutes a day

   As an American who lived a decade in Europe [and with
a German wife]; I can tell you that the discussion is-
- - - moot [to be kind]. Europeans do not have more
classical musicians among them and are no less apt to
be sucked in my stupid advertisement/mentalities.
They're humans exactly like us. If there WAS a culture
which reflected ~instant gratification~ it would be
somewhere in the third world. But even that is
baseless and silly. We be humans.

   I think you're missing my point, Robb. Question was: can you improve
with practicing 5 minutes a day. IMHO, no, or very slowly... (the
"instant gratification" thing)!
   Sunnyside