Re: Priorities

Is this a musical statement or a political statement?  It quacks like  a duck.
Boogie

In a message dated 6/18/2004 3:43:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
Bluespond@xxxxxxx writes:

Music,  Art & Freedom of Expression (read: freedom FROM fascism)
seem more  worthy and desirable goals and pursuits here.
I personally spend a lot of  time defending these concepts on the net,
as they are increasingly coming  under fire from those who would censor
them for political gain. Just ask  Michael  Moore...
(whether you like him or not.)
Nixon and his cabal sure didn't like  Woodward & Bernstein, either,
but the truth about our leaders and their  decisions was more important.

There are dozens of bellicose  behavior-zones already set aside for you
on whatever saber-rattling,  jingo-centric, vitriol-spewing chat rooms you
desire to frequent, and I  suggest you take this behavior there, as we all
get much more than we need  from 95% of AM radio, Faux-TV "News" and
all the other compliant corporate  media fawning for more deregs
from FCC-head Michael Powell (Colin's son)  and WH access from Karl Rove.
Now...Let's get back to the finer  points of honking...not neo-conning.