For Sale- 64 Hohner chromonica- ROMELIZED!!

I am selling a like new Hohner 64 chromonica.

I would consider this harmonica to be in excellent condition. It has
been reworked by Bill Romel and brought up to spec. Therefore, it is in
tune and a clean and sanitary harmonica.

Since he has done this work, I have not played the harmonica at all. I
have decided to switch to 12 hole harmonicas for the most part.

Though this is not a custom harmonica, it has been given the TLC tune
up by Bill.

If you are interested, please contact me off list.

thanks,

randy