Billy Gibson was Tony Gibson

Thanks to Bob McGraw for giving me a heads up that maybe the name I should
be searching for was Billy Gibson.
The name "Tony Gibson" only brought up a drummer.

So I did a search for "Billy Gibson" on Google.Com - all I got was ZZ Top's
main man, and he definitely didn't fit the description or have an album by
that name - although he does play a bit of blues harmonica.

So I did a search for ' "Billy Gibson" harp harmonica' on Big Mamma's
websearch site which brought up a tonne of results - this is definitely the
guy  http://www.billygibson.com/
He's the dude who recorded "In Memphis Tone"
Be very interested in people's comments and recommendations.

Thanks again Bob.
- -- G.