Re: re: suzuki review

Rainbow Jimmy and Pat discussed:

 >A tremolo harp is on my short list of things to buy. How does the BR-21
compare
 >in quality to the cheaper Suzuki humming tremolo?

The BR-21 is better than any other tremolo I have ever played.

 >Does the BR-21 come in minor keys?

No - just in the keys of C tenor and C# tenor.

  -- Pat.

If you want a tremolo in another key you could consider (subject to being
able to get one in the US) a Tombo Band Deluxe.  I believe there's a big
choice.  They are very highly-regarded by at least one champion Irish
player, and also get a good review from Jonathan Brickman:
http://joshuacorps.org/friends/thetremolo.  I can't speak for them myself as
I'm committed to my double-sided Echos till they go south (they are
idiosyncratic, it's true, but I love 'em!).

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/