Re: Here's a reason go to SPAH early

Well, I really have no idea where it is.  Jason tells me that the
venue is close to SPAH.  This is from his website:

August 17- 21: St. Louis, MO
Jason will be haunting SPAH!!
Aug 17th
Jason's Harp BLOW-OFF
at BB's Blues & Soups

700 South Broadway,
St. Louis, Missouri
(314) 436-5222
http://www.bbsjazzbluessoups.com/

Jason Ricci and his group will be a sight to see and hear.  I also
know there will be some other very very special players playing at
that gig as well.

SPAH will be a good time this year.  I regret that I will only be at
the Hotel for half day before I'm off to my next gig.  I will make
myself available to anybody that has questions regarding diatonic
harmonica.

See y'all soon!

Chris