Re: Here's a reason go to SPAH early

Chris,

Great stuff! "Perils" is marvelous, and the ending
made me laugh coffee through my nose this morning.
Man, I know we've all been there. LOL!

I regret that I won't get to SPAH until Wednesday
afternoon (delicate scheduling to get me there at
all). I was really hoping to get to Jason's thang.
~Sigh~.

Anyway, I hope your show goes GREAT. Hope to see
you after I get in.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

www.brainoil.net/chris/we-dont-know-spah-preview.mp3

www.brainoil.net/chris/the-perils-of-playing-harmonica.mp3

> --
> Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com,
> http://www.valuepricehosting.com

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens