RE: World Championships--where to start?

AFAIK Will,
You just sign up, pay the $, buy a plane ticket to Frankfurt or Zurich and
train to Trossingen.
Do you have a link to the competition? I think it is October 2005.

Please provide a link.

I would encourage any and all to experience this, you may win. I know
players that have won that were not expecting to.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025