Re: Twin Reverb

Ian wrote:
"Every twin should come with a hernia warning on the back - they are heavy
suckers!"

ChipComcast replied:
"That goes double for Sonny Jr's & Fender bassman's!"

I can't speak about the SJ amps but I found my old Bassman RI rather light
considering its size, and compared to, say, a Super Reverb or Twin. Still
not something I'd care to lug much farther than to or from the car, but due
to its lack of reverb, trem, etc., there's not much dead wood (read: weight)
on a Bassman.
MN

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE