Re: SPAH

Thanks, George.  I was hoping I'd see you there as well, you have been a
singular inspiration to me to take my playing up a notch.  I don't know
what I'm going to do for inspiration now.

Maybe I'll flunk out of school and just build harps for a living.

- -tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/