  From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harplicks@xxxxxxxxx=20
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 11:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Paul Oscher...

  Little Walter was a wonderful harmonica player... When I first heard =
his music... I could not believe a HARMONICA could make such a wonderful =
sound..... But Little Walter was just a man.... I saw him play live at =
the Hamersmith Odeon UK back in 1997... He was NOT impressive....  I was =
very dissapointed....=20
  Little Walter made  and recorded some wonderful music, and progressed =
"the harmonica" in the same way that Larry Adler did....=20
  Little Walter was a wonderful musician!=20
  However, life goes on, and there are hundreds of great harp players =
now, many inspired by the music of Marion Walter Jacobs!=20

  John Walden=20
  London=20
  England