Past Convention Video Tapes

To All,

I am looking for, and begging anyone for, a copy of some of the older
SPAH Convention video tapes. Specifically, I am trying to locate a copy
of the 1991 SPAH/IHO/HOHNER Convention and International Competition
prodeedings. If anyone has it, and would not mind loaning it to me so
that a clean digital copy could be made, I would be most grateful.

This is one of the many tapes and other items that Richard Harris
claimed as personal property, and held SPAH hostage until he finally
stated that all had been destroyed. This even included some of my
personal video and audio tapes. An ugly part of SPAH history, to be
sure, but I am trying to rebuild as best possible from what I have, and
what others may contribute on a loan basis.

I have many of the older videos, but lack several from that era. I am in
  process of transferring them to digital copies, as time allows.

Best regards to all,
Danny
- --
Danny Wilson - Santa Clarita, CA