Grant Dermody Seminar in NJ

HARMONICA SEMINAR - JUNE 29TH - BORDENTOWN, NJ

We have so many requests for teaching seminars that we thought we ought to
share this one with the list.

Some of you may already be familiar with Grant Dermody from his earlier days
with the "Improbillies".  He is currently experiencing great success with
his newest solo release, "Crossing That River" and, we're proud to announce
that he's coming to New Jersey!

Grant Dermody and the Best Li'l Harp House will be offering a (1-day only)
Harmonica Seminar on the evening of Tuesday, June 29th, 2004 at the Days
Inn - Bordentown, NJ.  This will be a total of (3) 1-1/2 hr. classes.
An hour and a half each for beginning, intermediate and advanced level
harmonica.

Advance Discount Registration can be purchased at www.harphouse.com  You
will also find directions to the seminar and a time schedule for each class.

If any of you are within traveling distance of Bordentown on the 29th, this
will be a fantastic opportunity to increase your individual skill level and
HONE YOUR TONE with one of today's greatest harmonica player / teachers.

All of us have burned mad cash on foolish and temporary stuff.  For little
more than the price of a large pizza, you can make a solid investment in
yourself and spend some quality time with a true artist.

I hope some of you can make it.  We all look forward to seeing you there.

John Francis - The Best Li'l Harp House
www.harphouse.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(877) 274-2776 Toll Free