RE: twin reverb

The amp is good, if you like a cleaner tone.  Actually, for good clean
there's none better.  I'm not sure about those Celestion speakers for harp,
they're geared toward heavy guitar tones.  If you have the option of keeping
the original Jensen or Eminence (I'm not sure which in that model), I'd do
that...or, if it's an option, try them out...I could be wrong.

Hambone

Day of Mourning