Re: Standardizing Skill Levels

OH YEAH!!??!!! Well... you happen to be right, Paul.

I just don't want things to get too structured and caught up on
technique... lip block vs tongue block... fast playing vs slow
playing... it's not intentional but somehow it seems to happen anyway.
So... I played devil's advocate.  Your observations are solid and
well though out... I just shy away from institutionalized "anythings"
especially fun things.

Steve