Re: ? Skill Levels

One thing that disturbs me about the skill level discussion is that from
some posts I'm inferring an interest in rating other players
"objectively," or setting up some sort of hierarchy.

Seems to me that skill levels should be a guide to levels of a formal
harmonica curriculum. The criteria should be entirely technical and
based on what a student with a certain minimal level of talent can be
expected to learn in a given time.

Maybe we should set up some sort of licensing authority, administer
tests, and issue proficiency certificates.  If I'm on the board, I'll
guarantee to do my best to help the highest bidder.  <g>

- --
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

  http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly