Re: Suck/Blow (wasRe: Buzz)

- --- IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Harmonica players should breathe through their
> instruments.
>
> Change Blow to Exhale/Replace Suck with Inhale.
> This simple mental shift will
> greatly improve your tone/technique.
>
> The Grand Poobah of the Church of the Sacred
> Hut-tah Hut-tah (Church will be
> in session once again at Augusta Heritage Blues
> Week in WV in July)
> aka
> The Iceman

Dear Grand Pooh Bear,

Employing your very Zen approach to "breathing
through the instrument" allowed me momentarily to
bask in an etheral celestial light of aspiratory
bliss. However, whilst in the throes of
enlightenment I somehow inhaled my harp and was
forced to play crude train songs all the way to the
hospital where it was removed from my esophagus.

:-)

Namasté, oh exalted one. I look forward to
absorbing more of your knowldege at SPAH as well --
that is, if your Church will be convening there.

Stay well!
Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens