Stevie Wonder on Oprah-Tuesday June 8th

Anyone else catch Stevie Wonder on Oprah Tuesday evening (June 8th/04)?!!

Wow, Stevie never ceases to amaze me with what he does with that
chrom!!!  I've been  trying to get a tone close to his for years. I wonder if he does
something special to his harp.

I was just browsing the channels and fluked upon it.  Oprah was doing a
special on him. Stevie has a new CD out.  Don't know how much I missed, but he played
the chrom 3 times.

Anyone know what kind of chromatic he plays?  All I could tell was that it was silver and
fat.

I'm tempted to send away for a video copy of the show.

Amazing!!!!!!

Marty