Lip protection help needed

I need to protect my lower lip from the sharp left lower corner of the
coverplates of my S20's and LO's.   I am hoping the need will be temporary.

I am thinking about using some sort of putty to make a rounded contour over
the corner.  Seems like a dental or medical product would be best address
toxicity concerns.  Anyone know of a suitable dental putty/filler?

The coverplates of Bluesmaster and Golden Melody harps are fine and it looks
like Turbo lids would also work.  But, I would prefer to modify the numerous
harps I have.

Thanks-
Jim R