Re: Golden Melody

Yes, I have been taking advantage of the duplicate reed sizes.  I keep all
the old reed plates from C and below in one box and all those above in a
seperate box.  I do have some low key harps in S20 but don't think that
those reed plates will fit onto a GM body (although I will take some
measurements).  The tuning part has been interesting when I switch reeds
from different keys.  I have been able to alter the tuning on reeds by quite
a bit.  A few times I have become over zealous with my files and sanding
wands and bent a reed.  It has become somewhat of a zen thing in that I need
to be very patient, slow, and methodical.  This is generally not in my
nature, so that is a good thing.

Thanks for the advice