RE: Acoustic Harmonica transcriptions - tom ball

That's great. If it's anything like the S. Terry book it'll be a huge
benefit to the acoustic harpers out there. In the meantime I've already
ordered the Glenn Weiser book.

If anybody has any advice for an intermediate harmonica player intent on
perfecting an acoustic (specifically pre-war blues) sound, feel free to
drop me a line here or individually.

 FYI - It seems that Tom Ball is working on a Sunny Boy lick book:

http://www.bassharp.com/discog.HTM
"A Sourcebook of Sonny Boy Williamson I and II Licks for Blues Harmonica"
* (in
preparation)

marcio