apparent message from owner-harp-l

I'm really sorry to say it but that was not me.  That message did not
originate from the harp-l owner's box.  It is a virus and you should
delete it immediately and not open it.  It actually would take clicking on
the executeable to get it to go into action.  Sorry to all of the digest
subscribers, you'll most likely get a message from your isp that you got a
virus from harp-l.  Not really true in the case of the virus.  The code
gets hammered when it gets sent as plain text and it isn't viable after
that.  Your virus checker parses the text and falsely assumes intact
virus.  I'm going to unsubscribe the posting privileges of the owner's box
for now to thwart any further attempts.  We're just about ready to
impliment some basic changes in harp-l that will solve this problem for
good.  More news soon. fjm