Re: practice makes perfect.....how long

How did you do this? Was this all playing along with the record or did you
write down any of the notes in tab or notation?

By phrase or by trying to play the tune from memory after hearing it a few
times?

Or by playing along with record and matching as many notes as possible until
you match all of them?

How long does this take? For a 2-3 minute tune?

Phil Lloyd/AHN

In a message dated 7/22/2004 2:08:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,