Steve Harvey Show 10 year old phenom

Hey Guys....lets cut the kid some slack, shall we?  As I recall, I was =
still learning to tie my shoes, at the age of ten!  The kid's a =
headliner at the Tropicana in Atlantic City!  He must be quite talented, =
to get that gig!  Anyway, I thought his playing was superb, considering =
his age....Actually, I enjoyed his stuff more than Stevie's, because it =
was a new experience.....I'm anxious to see his progress over the next =
few years....Skip