Re: Chris Michalek's CD-- more info???

What's the name of the CD, where can you get a copy and how much does it cost?
Phil  Lloyd,  contributing editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine

In a message dated 7/13/2004 10:06:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lennyharp@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just got back on with Harp-L after a vacation break. I especially wanted to
tell everyone about Chris
Michalek's Band and CD.  I have seen Chris and his bass player Christopher
Strone several times in the
last month and last Friday I got a copy of their new CD.  The CD has 4
players instead of the effective duo
I saw in person.
Chris is a very creative player and so are his band. I like especially the
variety of music.  With tunes
from Japanese to Mogolian to Blues to Swing and my favorite "Summertime" in a
real Jazz arrangement.  The
music is played with energy and sensetivity to mood. I'm IMPRESSED with
Chris's recorded efforts, all done
on straight diatonics.  Mine just don't hit all thosenotes.
John Kally was at the last show and played with Chris on 3 Blues numbers,
which is a lot of Blues for Chris.
It was all a lot of fun and John did great.  Phoenix may just be comming on
for harp players.  August 19th
is the annual Harp Blast at The Rythym Room Where all the local talent will
show.--LennyHarp