Re: Little Walter Big Band Covers

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Hartt" <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 9:55 AM
Subject: Little Walter Big Band Covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4025260186&rd=1

> A cover of "Off The Wall" credited to Jerry Gray from
> 1953. Is this the same Morrow recording credited to
> Gray? They are from the same time period and I believe
> both played or worked with Glenn Miller in some
> capacity. Or is it a different recording?
> Ryan

Hi Ryan,
I have a taped copy of the Buddy Morrow recordings of "Off the Wall" and
"Quarter To Twelve," but this is one I'm not aware of and I've actually seen
the original Buddy Morrow vinyl itself, so this must be different. Too bad I
don't have a turntable that can play 78's.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com