Re: Newbie questions

Yep a chromatic is very different from a diatonic. But diatonic is what it's
called and referring to it as a "blues harp" places limits on it right out of
the shoot. Yes I know that's not what this thread is about, but makeing it
sound like diatonics are for blues and blues alone could be misleading. There are
a lot of players on and off this list who have taken the diatonic harmonica
way beyond blues.

T. Albanese