Re: The great divide...

Ken Ficara wrote:

> The licks Tim describes are good for learning note positions up
> there, but I don't find practicing licks any more interesting than
> doing exercises.

Just to clarify, I wasn't advocating learning these licks from the
tab and practicing them; in fact I tabbed these licks sitting in
front of the computer writing this letter.  I just found a lick that
worked going up, and that got me across the great divide.  Once up
there, I just noodle around, and get comfortable.  I just passed
along the tabs as an example of something that works as a
transition.  Everyone should feel free to find their own!

- -tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/