RE: The great divide...

Try the practice exercise outlined at this link
http://www.harmonicatunes.com/practice.htm
It should help a lot with "the great divide. Also, it will greatly
increase your facility in the top octave.

18Yon54oeNxeCY70pNczavfJ9_psvE3jKZPRigfGtR_0P4zg3p97BE1ErG9RLVlWDP>
>To: harp-l@xxxx
DRK2FgnmMkkcNuQj6SPvUPXULyt6PE-tZd25E9oQ8yQGQww_l3eALBT27HBkbF751H3o0>
>Subject: RE: The great divide...
>Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:56:50 +0200
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I have been playing the upper octave of my harp quite a bit
>now... I
>>am still wondering what's the best way to overcome "the great
>divide"
>>between holes 6, 7 and 8. Any tips, exercices ?

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.harmonicatunes.com