Jazz

Now that I can do overbow on holes 4, 5 and 6 I would like to try some jazz
or something jazzy.

Are there any particular scales I can learn to get started? or should I
learn some standards like autumn leaves? what would be good first steps.

In terms of phrasing, I listen to a lot of jazz but I don't really
understand how you make something sound jazzy. Anyone have any  real basic
tips for this aspect. Are there certain notes to emphasize? timing?, ...

My cash flow is kind of low right now, are there any good sites that can
provide some help?

Thanks,

Pierre,