Re: harp-l-digest V11 #217

on 7/7/2004 5:25 PM, harp-l-digest at harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:34:31 -0500
> From: "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: overblows and stock harps
>
> they all work fairly well with the exception of weltmeisters.  The
> welts are the only harp I can not overblow. Even the asian made harps
> ie: lee oskar, huang will overblow if you can deal with the squawking.

That is so funny. I was just telling that guy that they OB well for me. How
strange is that? Different mouth shapes, I guess, eh, Chris?

hj
- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
please listen to the music clips on my website and send your comments.