Re: recommended tuner?

From: "david j. brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<<I am getting tired of using my ear to tune reeds.
Any recommendations for a cheap (but good) electric tuner?>>

Mine's a Seiko ST757 chromatic tuner.  Cheap, cheerful and reliable.  The
"chromatic" bit has nothing to do with chromatic harps:  it just means that
you can tune to any pitch you want, which is what you need.

I'm looking fearfully over my shoulder for the Just Intonation guys who
don't like us tuning to tuners....  ;-)

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica