Fwd: any one have this info?

Sp the writer found the record but wants sheet music.

I doubt it exists. Sheet music for vocal songs (Stayin' ALlive, many
others) and maybe melodic instrumental themes from blockbuster movies
(Star Wars and Godfather themes, for instance) become hits on their
own away from the movie soundtrack album - those will have sheet
music.

For a medium-size, not-focused-much-on-the-music movie like the
Getaway? Nah. Could have happened but I doubt it.

One remote possibility. See if you can get a lead sheet from the film
composer's organization. Who did the original Getaway score, Quincy
Jones? His company might at least know if anything was published.

Now that you have the record or CD, you could always record or copy
the music into your computer, use slow-down type software, and learn
the tunes by ear.

Winslow

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "harp-l listowner" <owner-
harp-l@xxxx> wrote:

If anyone knows the answer to this question write to either me or
drkaplan@xxxx  Thanks

Appreciate the help. Have been able to get the recording but the
notes are
still eluding me.
Help would be appreciated. Walmart sold the music, but no one seems to
have the musical notations for any instrument, let alone the
HARMONICA.