Re: speaking of racks (summary of links)

Hi all,
Thanks for the many tips I received on racks.
I have compiled a list of links below
if anyone else happens to be rack shopping.
Lucky for me, a kind soul has actually donated a
rack to my cause. So I will give this rack
thing a shot, and still try to give the harp
the respect it deserves...

Harp Racks (in order of cost only)

Musician's Friend (diatonics): $7.99
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040701080305128156010080713057/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/420615/

Hohner New Design (diatonics): $10.95
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH01.html

Hohner (diatonics & ?): $14.99
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040701080305128156010080713057/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/420677/

Lee Oskar (for diatonics): $19.99
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040701080305128156010080713057/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/423607/

Bushman (diatonics & Chromatics): $24.50
http://www.harpdepot.com/productdetail/~Model/12NR~/d.html

Vern's Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (diatonics, Chromatics
                            & the Hands Free Chromatic): $200
http://www.hands-free-chromatic.7p.com/holder.htm