DeFord Bailey - material recommended?

I just discovered DeFord Bailey with two songs on Yazoo's Harmonica Masters
CD's and that is some inspiring stuff I want to dive into! I checked
available material on Amazon.com, but the only thing that showed up was an
audio CD called "The Legendary DeFord Bailey: Country Music's First Black
Star". It costs 55 dollars, the audio clips sounded cool, but before
spending that amount of money: what other material can you recommend? Please
also mention record labels (if possible).
Thanks,
Jervis Groeneveld
Mijehof 271
1106 HH Amsterdam.