Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH

At 14:42 31/07/2004, Tim Moyer wrote:

> I don't know if it's too late to register or not, but if you  are
> fence sitting, I encourage you to go. The experience will expand
> your harmonica mind.

You can register at the conference if you want, but it costs an extra
$15.  I think the deadline to register by mail has passed, but you
can check the details at www.gatewayharmonicaclub.org/spah2004.htm

Like Rosco says, this is something you shouldn't miss.  It's a
harmonica player's dream.

The hotel has kept the low rate open if anyone is still interested.
Also Joe Fey <joefey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Joe will send you a registration package by return. Make it out but bring it with you... the postal system just can't handle the route your stuff has got to take after this date. It will be appreciated if you have the stuff filled in when you arrive at the convention, it tends to get a bit bust at the registration desk.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH