Re: "The Present Moment"/ Effortless Mastery

In a message dated 2/28/04 1:29:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx writes:

> It seems like we are leading up to a Kenny Werner discussion with this
> thread.

Kenny's book and video have been mentioned on harp-l as being an important
source (available through Jamey Abersold). At SPAH 99, it was my great pleasure
to arrange a Kenny Werner Effortless Mastery Seminar as part of the Toots
Thielemans/Kenny Werner Performance Package.

I wonder how many at SPAH 99 attended this workshop. Anyone out there? Hello?

The Iceman