RE: Channeling the Rage (was somethin' else)

I've given alot of thought to "the zone"  many think of it as a state
of bliss etc... but for me, there is too much energy going on for it
to be blissful and happy.  I now call it the rage channel.  It's that
moment where nothing else matters except your immediate goal.  The
rage channel is neither destruction nor construction.  It is both and
can be neither.  What matters is how it is resolved.

To the topic of playing in tune.  Being in tune matters but not as
much as playing in rhythm. Not time but rhythm.  rhythm is the pulse
of the tune, of life, of nature, of the moment.  Capture the rhythm
and capture your audience.  The most primitive form of music is not
harmony or melody it is rhythm.  It is something that all living
things can feel and understand.