RE: Cephas & Wiggins

>......  But, when it came their turns at the jam, I was quite taken by
>the way these guys got down and BOOGIED! .....  But, given the opportunity
>to "cut loose", they >really get cooking and step right on out!  And, have
>a ~lot~ of fun.......

>Michelle

I don't even know much about the guys you were writing about, Michelle, but
in a couple of short sentences you've summed up the alpha and omega of what
live music should be all about!  Especially the ~fun~ bit!

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica