Buckeye Harmonica Festival

Hi all,

Buckeye Harmonica Festival April 15-17, 2004

Plea for help - just recovered from a major PC crash
(3 weeks + down). I'm really behind in getting BHF-04
information out. I usually rely on a 2,000 name mass
mailing but time is short. If anyone has a harmonica
or music related web page and would be willing
to put BHF info on your page I can send an MS-word
file of details (one type written page).

Likewise for anyone personally interested I can send
you the MS-word file of information and registration details
which you could use or share with friends or with your
harmonica club.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Jack Ely