Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:02:02 -0500
From: "Smith, Richard" <rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Curtis Salgado

I've been listening to an album called "Home Made" by Cephas
& Wiggins.
There's very little info in the liner notes, so I'm not even
sure which
one plays guitar and which one plays harp.  I'm guessing
it's Cephas on
harpnomica, since the harp player is pictured below that
name on the cover.
But man, in my opinion, that is some really terrific
harmonica playing!
And yet, I've nerver heard mention of him in any
discussions, or on the
many harmonica websites and databases.  What's up with that?

Richard J. Smith, R.A.

- -+-+-+-+-+-+-+ 41.1N +-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Tom; Winamac, IN * BMWMOCF - The Tentpeggers *  BMWMOA -
PRI - RBR - SPAH * BMW '85 K100RT-164K miles
'You know you are getting old when everything either dries
up or leaks'
 'Noli illegitimi carborundum'
'I brake for Muggles'
'BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore'
'All email, out and in is checked by Norton Anti Virus v
8.02.6 w/automatic updating'