RE: Harmonica Tabulature

You'll have to buy his system for all the TB stuff but basically:

4 = 4 draw (no notation means draw)
4+=4 blow (plus means blow)
2' = 2 draw bent
2" = 2 draw double bent
2"' = 3 draw triple bent

Two notes riding piggy-back = two hole shake, circle over note means
tongue-blocked.

He uses a lot of different stuff, but this should get you through the
basics.

Hambone