Cephis & Wiggins

They were billed at John Cephas and Harmonica Phil Wiggins when they first
started out and are arguably the best Piedmont harp-guitarist "Blues Week" at
Augusta Heritage Workshops in Elkins, W.Va. duo going...

Which is not to say, there are not other dynamic duos. There are. But these
guys seem to have carved out a niche (mixed metro-phore?) of their own.

Phil Lloyd, Contributing Editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine
published bi-monthly and a little late this month

In a message dated 2/23/2004 11:03:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,