Re: Curtis Salgado

I agreee 101 per cent with the bigging up of Curtis
Salgado. He is a truly great harp player, singer and
songwriter plus he's one of the best showmen out
there.

But I wouldn't call him a hidden blues talent -- I
think his range is far wider and certainly includes
soul at the very least.

Chatting with Curtis at a 2003 gig in Salem, OR, while
visiting from the UK, he expressed a strong desire to
come and play in the UK. So, if anyone out there knows
how to bring him here, please make yourself known!

Dave Shannon
The Odyssey Blues Quartet
http://www.kkickass.at/odyssey