Re: XB-40 Retunings?

I've been playing the XB-40's for a few months.  I find they really lend themselves
towards 1st and 3rd position playing...especially 3rd, try playing some funk in 3rd on an
XB-40!!  I've come to the conclusion that this "extreme bending" concept would really be
great in a solo tuned layout, just like the standard chrom, but without the slide.  Be
nice if Hohner would come out with a 12 hole, solo tuned XB harp...

regards,
Don D.