Re: speaker combination

In a message dated 2/19/04 4:33:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlenzini@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi all,
Does anyone remember what Sonny Jr's combination of speakers he uses in
his 4x10 cab?
>From what I remember there were two Eminance alnicos and which two types
of Weber
ceramics?
Thanks,
Jimmy Lee
Hey Jimmy,

Sonny doesn't specify exactly which speakers he uses in the new 4X10 but I my
guess is that he is using a blend of Weber Smooth coned and ribbed cone
P10Q's. This makes his top part alnicos while using a pair of Eminences on the
bottom ( I think they are Eminence Legends which are supposed to be some great
speakers). So I think he has alncos for the top and ceramics for the bottom. This
is only from observation, so this could be frought with some error.

Andrew