Re: Slow power-up on black face vibro champ

I have an old Alamo Paragon bass head and cabinet that takes 25-30 =
seconds to warm up enough to play through. It sounds SOOOO GOOD after =
it's warmed up that there's no way I'm having it fixed until it's really =
broken. I did replace the power tubes with a matching set at the time of =
purchase but I'm leaving all those tired caps. just like they are. It's =
got a standby switch, so once I'm lit up, I never shut it off until the =
end of the night...

Regards,
Dennis Cooper