Re: perfect amp

- --Apple-Mail-2--92795037

Just thought I'd mention to you guys who may not know - but I just
found out that you need to have your acoustic technique together first.
Good tone comes from YOU. I don't think this is mentioned enough in
this forum. You should never forget it, okay? Indeed, if I was running
the country, every second message on Harp-L should spell this out. The
amp and mic just AREN'T important AT ALL.

This has been a community announcement from the SFBO.

hugs

;^P

Andrew

- --Apple-Mail-2--92795037